Never before have the Electric Slide / Cha Cha Slide been so perfect.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
Oh my god, my heart. These are insanely powerful, impactful photographs.
Til death do us part
This might be the coolest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
Okay, guys, I know I said I was going to bed but can I just point out one little thing here?
Do you notice how it’s blurry at the beginning and suddenly sharpens at the end?
When it’s blurry, it’s because when you’re in love, you supposedly don’t see anything other than the person you love.
And when it sharpens, it’s because the world has come back into focus now that their loved one is gone.
While having sex, suddenly stop before she reaches orgasm and say “And none for gretchen weiners, bye” and walk out of the room.